Nursery (L.K.G), Prep. (U.K.G) , Class I to X.
Application forms are to be filled and submitted to the administrative office within 2 working days from issue of the form.
Admission to Nursery & Preparatory will be through Observation / Interaction. Observation / Interaction would be held on the same day and both the parents should be present. Date & timings for Observation / Interaction will be intimated at the time of submission of Registration form.
There will be a written test for students seeking admission to class I to X at DPS, Mahendragarh.
At the time of registration, the following documents are to be submitted to the administrative office.
- Duly filled and signed Registration Form.
- 2 Passport size color photographs of the child.
- Proof of date of birth (Issued by Municipal Corporation or any authorized competent authority).
- The Transport Form (If School Transport needs to be availed).
- Photocopy of the present school final exam report card of two previous classes and current year's report card for class I to X.
- Incomplete registration form will be rejected.